COMPACT CARS 4 CYLINDER ONLY 14"15"16" WHEELS BMW ,MERCEDES,AUDI,OR ANY LEXURY CARS 17"18"20"22"24" AND UP [ NOT APPLY OR INCLUDE] IS EXTRA
How important is wheel alignment?
Think of it this way: Research indicates that the average vehicle is driven about 12,000 miles per year. A car with a toe angle misadjustment of 0.34 degrees (only 0.17 inches) out of specification will drag the tires sideways for more than 68 miles by the end of the year!
What are the “symptoms” of a vehicle with incorrect alignment?
Have your vehicle checked if you notice:
- Excessive or uneven tire wear.
- The vehicle pulls to the left or right.
- Feeling of looseness or wandering.
- Steering wheel vibration or shimmy.
- Steering wheel is not centered when the vehicle is moving straight ahead.
How often should I have my vehicle aligned?
Follow the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation noted in your owner’s manual. As a general rule, have your wheel alignment checked every 10,000 miles or at least once a year.
The Importance of Total Alignment:
- Reduced Tire Wear: Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tire wear. Over the years, a properly aligned vehicle can add thousands of miles to tire life.
Starts to overheat?
What should I do if my car starts to overheat?
This is a very serious problem – if your car overheats for too long, you can damage your engine. As soon as possible, find a safe place to pull off the road and shut the engine off! Do not attempt to check the fluid level in the radiator as it can burn you. The best thing to do is have your car towed to a repair shop.
When should I get my oil changed?
You should get your oil changed every 3000 miles or as recommended in your vehicle’s owner’s manual. If intervals are extended, ensure you use oil that is capable of extended mileage changes.
What is that milky brown engine oil?
Milky brown engine oil is an indication of coolant in the oil. This can be caused by a blown head gasket (other gasket), a failed transmission cooler, or cracked casings. This condition is very serious and needs to be checked by a professional technician quickly.
How to make sure my car battery has a good electrical connection?
Battery cables and terminals should also be cleaned and inspected to make sure they provide a good electrical connection.
What is synthetic motor oil?
Synthetic motor oils can be a good choice for high output, turbocharged or supercharged engines, vehicles that are used for towing (especially during hot weather), or vehicles that are operated in extremely cold or hot climates.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System Can Saves Lives
Most people ignore their tires, yet tires are undoubtedly a critical safety component on a vehicle. Where the rubber meets the road affects traction, handling, steering, stability and braking. Because of this, a sudden tire failure can have serious consequences, especially if it occurs when operating at high speeds.
- Nearly 250,000 accidents occur in the United States per year due to low tire pressure.
- About 75 % of roadside flats are preceded by a slow leak or under inflation.
- According to a recent survey, America could reduce its fuel consumption by 10 % and save a collective $2 billion a year by keeping tires properly inflated.
- NHTSA estimates that tire pressure monitoring systems could prevent as many as 79 deaths and 10,365 injuries each year in the United States.
What is the Effect of Under Inflation?
An estimated 23,000 accidents and 535 fatal accidents annually involve blowouts or flat tires. Maintaining proper tire air pressure is not only a major safety concern, but can also affect the handling and performance of your vehicle.
Why Is It More Expensive and Time Consuming to Have Tires Serviced Rather Than Rotated?
Technicians use special diagnostic tools to test and recalibrate sensors any time a tire is moved from one location on the vehicle to another. A sensor must be tested to make sure it is
Improve your vehicle’s handling, increase tire life, and drive with safety by checking your tires every month to insure that they are inflated with the right amount of air pressure. We offer a wide range of tires for your vehicle. Let our professionals help you find, balance, and mount the right tires for your car.
Call us or email and let us help you with your tire services.
Below are some of the tire services that we offer:
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Rotation
- Tire Inspection
We also carry various tire brands. Here are some of the tire brands that we carry:
Tire Guide and Tips: Understanding your Tire
For example, the number may read P225/70-R15, 89H:
- P = Passenger Tire (LT = Light Truck)
- 225 = Overall width of the tire in millimeters
- 70 = Sidewall height (distance from rim to tread) as a percentage of the thread width (known as aspect ratio)
- R = Tire construction, this one is Radial (also, B = Belted Bias, D = Diagonal Bias
- 15 = Represents the size of the wheel in inches
- In this example, the tire has the number 89H. This is the weight capacity of the tire. However, in most cases, you will not see this heading on the sidewall.